FIRST RUSSIAN OWL ANTICAFE “OWL HOUSE”
“Owl House” – the anticafe at Rizhskaya Metro station. Comfort is waiting for you here. But above all meeting with our owls is going to take place! We are the first owl anticafe in Russia. You will have a great opportunity to communicate with our owls and spend time with them. Moreover you will have a chance to feed them!
HOW DO WE WORK?
Owl House works in anticafe format. It is a special area, where our guests can communicate, play board games, work or just relax. The specialty of our anticafe consists of its feathery “owners”. Our owls are specially adapted to communicate with a human. Each owl has its own character, temperament and can appear to be an excellent companion during your stay in our antistress cafe.
You do not pay for drinks or biscuits in our anticafe. They are included in the cost of your visitation. The cost is calculated per minute. In addition it is necessary to purchase an owl card. You can learn more information about this in the section PRICES. We have special offers for those, who is going to spend the whole day in our inticafe (Stop cheque) and for those, who want to visit us regularly (Monthly subscription).
HERE YOU CAN:
- See owls, observe their behavior and get to know them better
- Stroke an owl and hold it (under the supervision of our owl experts)
- Take pictures of our owls. Photo shoot is also possible (at extra cost)
- Play board games (there are both for children and adults)
- Have a rest with friends
- Work (we have free Wi-Fi)
- Buy souvenir production to remember
- Help yourself to coffee, tea and biscuits (it is included in the cost of attending, here you can get acquainted with the menu
- Visit us during the movie nights and enjoy watching documental films. We announce this information beforehand
You can take your own food with you or order it in the Owl House. Owls are the symbol of wisdom. They are predatory birds with an unusual appearance. They are glad to meet our guests, but we ask you not to forget that our “Owl House” is not a petting zoo, but the anticafe. Owls do not love sharp sounds, loud noise and light flashes. It is not allowed to come with your animals. Communication should be pleasant, kind and safe both for our owls and our guests. Thus there are several rules of behavior that is required to comply.
You are always welcome! Communication with owls will give an unforgettable experience both for adults and children. This will fill you with love and kindness and cheer you up. Visit us, our location is within walking distance to the Rizhskaya Metro station!